Core Element’s week-long Hands-On STEM Summer Camp sessions explore robotics, coding, engineering, computer science more! Each hands-on camp helps students develop critical skills in reasoning, analytical thinking, problem-solving, leadership, and team building. Campers also meet local STEM professionals who help them understand how to match their interest in math or science with a variety of promising and lucrative STEM careers. Choose from
- Ready, Set, CODE! Coding and Gaming Camp – June 10 – 14, 2019
- Cyber Sleuth Science Lab – June 17 – 21, 2019
- Out of this World Astro Camp – July 8 – 12, 2019
- Junior STEM Camp: Scratch Programming, Ozobot & Lego WEDO Robotics & littlBits Circuitry – July 15 – 19, 2019
- Mission Possible: Introduction to EV3 Robotics – July 21 – 25, 2019
To learn more about each camp and to register, click here.
A limited number of need-based scholarships for students are available. To apply, click HERE.